Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

credit: ventisette


Gala Darling started it and many people and their blogs followed. I noticed my lack of posting so I guess I should start this thing because little things always make it worthwhile in the end.

- Talking to a friend I haven't seen in about 3 years again and realizing we like the same music now (THRICE!) Oh I guess Bebo isn't too bad after all... ^_^

- Said friend reccommended a band called Boyce Avenue to me and they're pretty good, check out their cover of Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. It sounds nearly identical!

- Flickr SETTING SETS FREE. Since my broadband provider's flickr pro promo never semeed to work on my computer, I am stoked that I (along with all the other free users) can finally organize my pictures into more than 3 sets :) Unlimited sets? Yes please!

- FML (aka Fuck My Life) has some of the funniest shit around! When you're having a bad day, go read all the short hilarious ~melancholies and your mood will instantly lift.
For example, "Today, my grandmother patched up my $300, vintage, limited edition, designer jeans because she thought I'd accidently ripped them. FML"
and/or
"Today, my wife told me that she wanted a divorce. It is also my 39th birthday today. For my birthday present, she gave me a subscription to match.com. FML"
Click away and enjoy. You are not alone xD
- Coraline toys: While I am really annoyed that it is not out in New Zealand yet nor are its posters anywhere in the cinemas, I have this thing for cool toys and these happen to be some of them. 5 months until birthday? ;P

- Time off classes. An art trip on Monday and half-day today to go to the dentist for fifteen minutes. ZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment